Terms and Conditions
1.Definition, scope of application
1. The following General Terms and Conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Use”) shall apply to regulate access of content and services for non-registered users of the Website owned by Petritas S.L. (hereinafter Petritas), located at the URL www.petritas.com and www.petritas.es.
1.1 The fact of accessing, browsing or using the services and contents of the Website implies that the User has read, it’s aware of and accepts without reservation the Terms of of Use.
In this sense, the User will be considered as the person who uses, navigates or accesses any of the contents and services offered on the Website.
1.3. Petritas reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration, content and any of the services contained and / or provided on the Website, as well as the conditions required for access, use and / or provision of services offered.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
2.1. This Website is governed by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
2.2. In no case will it be understood that access and navigation of the User to the Website or the use, acquisition and / or contracting of services or products offered through it, implies a waiver, transfer, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by Petritas.
2.3. Petritas holds the license on the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property of Petritas as well as the rights and / or licenses of intellectual, industrial and image property on the contents and products available through it.
2.4. It is not allowed to delete, evade or manipulate the copyright notice and any other information identifying Petritas' rights.
It is also prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents and products included in www.petritas.com and / or www.petritas.es for public or commercial purposes if you do not have the express written authorization of Petritas.
2.5. In particular, and merely indicative, the User undertakes not to collect data for advertising purposes, not to send any type of online advertising and not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties or through the Services that may be provided by Petritas. , information, messages, graphics, sound or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any kind of material, data or content that, without exhaustive intention:
• Engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
• In any way contravene, disparage or attempt against the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally or in international treaties and in the rest of the legal system;
• Induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or discriminatory ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs or age, criminal, slanderous, defamatory or violent actions;
• Incorporate criminal, violent or degrading messages;
• Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance;
• They are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that they may mislead their purpose or the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
• Are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use made or intended to be made;
• Violate the business secrets of third parties;
• Are contrary to the right, to honour, to personal and family privacy or to the person's own image;
• Infringe the regulations on secrecy of communications;
• Provoke by their characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal functioning of the Services.
3. LICENSE ON COMMUNICATIONS.
3.1. In the event that the User sends information of any kind to Petritas through the Website, using the channels provided for that purpose on the Website itself, the User declares, guarantees and agrees that they have the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectual property rights, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other third party right, that such information is not confidential and that such information is not harmful to third parties.
3.2. The User acknowledges the responsibility and will leave Petritas unharmed for any communication supplied personally or in its name, reaching such liability without any restriction accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of it.
4. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES.
4.1. Petritas can not guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of the services or of the information provided through the Website.
Consequently, Petritas does not guarantee or be responsible for: (i) the continuity of the contents of the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in said contents or products; (iii) the absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and / or the impregnability of the security measures adopted in it; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and products of the Website; (vi) the damages caused to itself or to a third party, any person who infringes the conditions, norms and instructions that Petritas establishes in the Web Page or through the violation of the security systems of the same.
4.2 Nevertheless, Petritas declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Website and to prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
If the User is aware of the existence of any illegal content, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could involve an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, must notify Petritas immediately so that it can proceed to the adoption of the Measures.
5.1 Links to other Web pages.
In the event that from the Website, the User could find links to other Web Pages through different buttons, links, banners, etc., these would be managed by third parties. Petritas does not have the faculty or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other Websites to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, Petritas can not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the Web Page to which a link could be established from it, specifically, by way of example and not limited to its operation, access, data, information , archives, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if Users have actual knowledge of the illegality of activities developed through these third-party Web pages, they must immediately notify Petritas so that the link to access it is disabled.
The establishment of any type of link from the Website to another Website does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between Petritas and the person responsible for the Website of others.
5.2 Links in other Websites with destination to the Website.
If any User, entity or Site or Website wishes to establish any type of link to the Website, it must comply with the following stipulations:
• The link can only be directed to the Home Page or Home of the Website, unless expressly authorized in writing by Petritas.
• The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, through a click, to the URL of the Website and must fully cover the entire length of the Home Page screen of the Website. In no case, unless Petritas expressly authorizes it and in writing, the Website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, the Website, include it as part of its Website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of your Page or Website.
• The Web Page that establishes the link will not be able to declare in any way that Petritas has authorized such link, unless it has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that makes the link from your page or website to the Website owned by Petritas correctly, you will want to include in your Website the brand, denomination, commercial name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element owned by Petritas and / or the Website, must have prior express authorization in writing.
• Petritas does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those Websites that contain material, information or illegal, illegal, degrading, obscene, and in general, that contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms .
Petritas does not have the faculty or human and technical means to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other Web sites that have established links to the Website owned by Petritas. In this sense, Petritas does not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the Website that establishes this link, specifically, by way of example and not limited to its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability. your products and services, your own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
6. DURATION AND MODIFICATION.
7.3. The non-exercise or execution by Petritas of any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing by the party
The relationships established between Petritas and the User shall be governed by the provisions of current regulations regarding the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the law provides the possibility for the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, Petritas and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit any disputes and / or litigation to the knowledge of the parties. Courts and Tribunals of the city of Pamplona.